Meet our Speakers
President of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Local Government (ITA)
- President, Scientific Council of Institute of Local Government (ITA) of Central Union of Greek Municipalities (KEDE)
- President, European Movement Greece
- Attorney at Law, Athens Bar Association
- Former Vice–President, Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe (2016-2019).
- Former Mayor of Samos Island (2014-2019).
- Former General Secretary (Governor), Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace (2004 – 2007).
Michalis Angelopoulos was born in Athens.
LANGUAGES: English, French, Spanish and Italian.
“The most important legislative provisions of the secondary Community law”, Ed. Sakkoulas Publications, Athens, 1981
“Federalist Dialogue” Magazine (1986-1991)
“Samos, Ikaria, Fourni. Our Perspective”, Ellinika Grammata Publications, Athens 2004
“Regional Policy of Europe the Future of European Regions – The Greek Model”, Livanis Publications
“The Evros River Battle. A Crisis Management Model”, Ellinika Grammata Publications, Athens, 2004
“Is there any horizon for Europe?”, Eurasia/Plethora Publications, Athens, 2019